Wednesday, June 29, 2011

.: me?? :.

me = no good with words..

everybody knows that..,
even if i had problem, i'll just stay silence..

didn't want to hurt others feelin, if i did by any chance..
i'm sorry, i didn't mean it.. i don't even realize i did..

hate to argue with all the people that i care about,
people that i love..

but right now ..

i just had lots of things goin on in my head right now..

T_T

but u just wouldn't let me go ..

i need some space,
can u just stop bossing me, telling me wut to do..

PLEASE ..

just gimme a break will u?

not much im asking u..
but can u learn when to stop and listen ..,
if u do care .... about me

@_@

eventhough i know it's not just all about me,
but ..
for the timebeing
for this moment

i really need it

so please .. try to understand me ..

will u??



No comments:

Post a Comment